The Woman in His Steps: A 22-Week Intensive Discipleship Training for the Godly Woman
Are you ready to embark on a transformative journey of spiritual growth? Do you want to know Christ more intimately and follow His steps as a Godly woman? If you answered yes, then you are invited to join ‘The Woman In His Steps’, a life-changing discipleship class offered by The BUD Family International.
WHAT IS THE WOMAN IN HIS STEPS?
The Woman In His Steps is a 22-week discipleship class that will guide you on a journey of spiritual growth as the Bible encourages us to “grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ” (2 Pet 3:18). Whether you are a baby in the Christian faith or seeking a profound understanding of the teachings of the Christian faith, this class is designed to help you delve deeper into your desire of becoming a Godly woman.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN ‘THE WOMAN IN HIS STEPS’
By joining The Woman In His Steps, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- You will learn from passionate and Godly teachers who will lead you through the essential topics of the Christian faith.
- You will connect with other like-minded women who will support you, pray for you, and encourage you in your spiritual journey.
- You will receive practical and relevant assignments, tests, memory verses, and Bible studies that will challenge you and help you apply what you learn to your daily life.
- If you are committed till the end, you will graduate into the next level of discipleship tagged ‘The Abiding Woman’ which commences in August 2024, following Juicy July 2024, by His grace.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE JOINING ‘THE WOMAN IN HIS STEPS’
Before you join The Woman In His Steps, there are some things you need to know and prepare for:
- The class will start on January 6th, 2024, and end on June 1st, 2024. We will meet every Saturday morning for an enlightening one-hour session.
- The class is voluntary (not for all BUD members), but if you are determined to grow in your faith, we encourage you to enroll for this session. Then, commit to the class and attend every class. Missing more than two classes will automatically mean a carryover to the next batch starting in August 2024.
- You will need to print the discipleship class material and have it ready (It is about 82 pages in all.) That, together with your Bible, a notebook, a reliable pen, and internet access are of utmost importance to your admittance to the class. When the classes start and internet access becomes a challenge, please notify your teacher in advance.
- You will need to exhibit Christian behavior and respect for your teacher and fellow participants. You will also need to be punctual, active, and diligent in your studies.
HOW TO JOIN ‘THE WOMAN IN HIS STEPS’
If you are interested in joining The Woman In His Steps, you will need to register online from November 20th, 2023, to December 4th, 2023. You can [click here] to register and secure your spot in the class. You can also [click here] if you feel called to be a teacher for The Woman In His Steps.
Don’t miss this opportunity to deepen your relationship with God and become a Godly woman. Join The Woman In His Steps today and start your journey towards a deeper understanding of Christ and a Godly life.
Read more about discipleship here