A B.U.D FAMILY SPECIAL PRAYER PROGRAMME
TAGGED: WAR AGAINST ADDICTIONS
THEME DAY 5: PURIFY ME OH LORD!
TEXT: 2Sam. 11:1-13
Hello lovely B.U.D.
How are you today?
Say some words of prayers to God right now. Worship Him, He is faithful.
Open your Bible and study our text, stated above before continuing in this bulletin.
This is a passage that is familiar to most of us. At the time kings went to war, David stayed at home. He saw a naked woman; he followed up by making inquiries and then finally committed adultery and then murder.
Many of us are not aware of the dangers of sexual sins and other addictions.
There are gates through which the enemy can enter into your life;
1. The eye gate
2. The ear gate
3. The nose gate
4. The mouth gate
5. The private parts gate.
Lets read: Ecc. 10:8
He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh a hedge, a serpent shall bite him.
Let’s check few other verses before we pray. I don’t want to talk much today (Read the verses aloud and meaningfully:
1. So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. 2 Corinthians 4:16
2. He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and he will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, and they will bring offerings in righteousness to the LORD. Malachi 3:3
3. For if the blood of goats and bulls, and the sprinkling of defiled persons with the ashes of a heifer, sanctify for the purification of the flesh, how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without blemish to God, purify our conscience from dead works to serve the living God. Hebrew 9:13-14
4. Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. 2 Corinthians 7:1
5. Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? Romans 9:21
6. Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable, he will be a vessel for honorable use, set apart as holy, useful to the master of the house, ready for every good work. 2 Timothy 2:21
Oh Lord, Your Word says in the book of Psalms chapter 81 verse 10 that “I am the LORD your God, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt. Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it”
Lord, as I open my mouth today, fill it in the Name of Jesus Christ.
Yes, Your Holy Spirit dwells in me, Father. I am so very thankful and love You with all of my heart.
Thank You for bringing me into Your family, for accepting me as I am, and molding me on Your potter’s wheel. I am a vessel of Your making.
O Lord, have mercy on me today according to your loving kindness and mercy, please blot out my transgressions.
I confess all my sins tonight; please wash me thoroughly with the blood of your son Jesus Christ. (Start confessing your sins now beloved)
O Lord, create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me.
Father God, please deliver me from the consequences of ungodly association and relationships in Jesus name.
Father deliver me from this body of death.
Lord, this addiction is eaten me up. Its dealing with me so badly with me dear Saviour. Deliver me from its evil claws in the Victorious Name of Jesus!
I prophesy to my body parts that from today, you will not yield yourselves to sin anymore in Jesus name.
O Lord, deliver me from demons who are hunting for the souls of men.
Every incantation, every divination, every curse, every evil that has being activated to make me fall / sin, I decree you will not prosper against me in Jesus name.
Every spiritual husband / wife or demon that is attached to my life with or without my permission, I divorce you tonight, go out of my life in Jesus name.
Father God, please purge me completely of every evil deposit in my life in Jesus name.
I decree that every evil altar erected to weaken me and to make me fall, will fall right now in Jesus name.(Repeat serious seven times)
Every stronghold of evil thoughts in my life, I decree that you will fall tonight in Jesus name.
Oh ye appetite of mine, oh ye cravings of mine, I command that you will only find relief and pleasure in the things of God in the Name of Jesus.
Father God, purify my body, spirit and soul, come Holy Spirit fill me up.
Father God, please repair every broken hedge in my life in Jesus name.
Help me father to run my Christian race without stalling, failing or falling in Jesus name.
Pour me out, O LORD, into this world that I would do what You have called me to do and be the woman that You have made me to be.
Use me, LORD, as You will. May I be empty for Your use, LORD.
Teach me Thy ways, my Father. In the Name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.
Father, You made me and desire to use me. I pray that You empty me of me, and I declare that I am willing to be emptied.
I pray that You purify me so that I may walk in the cleanliness of Your Holiness.
I pray that You fill me with all that is You.
Father, pour me out into this world in the ways that You have appointed for me, for my life. In Jesus’ beautiful Name, Amen.
Father, as I am emptied and purified, I want to be filled with You, filled with Jesus, filled with Your Spirit, that I may walk in Your Light.
Continue to pray as the Spirit leads.